Javasscript doesn't always load Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Javasscript doesn't always load

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi,
    I have a number of galleries on a site using this plugin. When the page loads I usually get a row of thumbnails and a large image appear. But quite a lot recently the page loads with all the images listed in the javascript code, but the images don’t show. When I checked the site code it shows that the dopngtg.js file (and others) haven’t loaded into the footer. It is a custom theme but we are using wp_footer()
    The site and (sometimes faulty page), for reference is http://www.janepatrick.co.uk/photographers/yuki-sugiura/
    Thanks

Dan

Oana Support Team #10695

Hello,

We tested and checked the files. Js load quickly and the plugin works correctly. You could send us a link where the error occurs frequently?

Thank you.

Hi Oana
    It doesn’t always fail on the same page. But when it does, the JavaScript doesn’t load from the plugin. Can I add the script calls into my functions file?
    Thanks
    Dan

Oana Support Team #10710

Hello Dan,

Usually these errors occur due the NextGen Gallery, it has introduced the cache function. Please copy last files from CodeCanyon.

Thank you.

Hello
    I have copied the files now, and on a hunch, enqueued the script from functions. This works for most pages, but this is consistently wrong: http://www.janepatrick.co.uk/photographers/steve-baxter/
    Looks like it doesn’t finish loading.

Thanks

Dan

Oana Support Team #10831

Hello,

It is possible that the error occurs because the cache function from NextGen. After each change made ​​to the template, save and then go to WP Admin -> Gallery -> Other Options -> General -> Clear image cache, the changes will appear on the site.
    Please try to change anything in the template file, and after clear cache image.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic Javasscript doesn't always load is closed to new replies.