Jquery Datepicker on Popup Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Jquery Datepicker on Popup

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello, when a user selects a date range the pop up window opens, which really good. However, I would like them to be able to select a date range from the pop up. At the top of the pop up where date range is shown, a user can select a date range by using Jquery date picker, is that possible?. Or can you guide me to implement it?

Marian Support Team #50139

Hello

Please send your link to guide you step by step.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate. However I work on the localhost for now. But if you like I can send you my small project where the calendar is implemented. I would like to add something like Datepicker or smth like https://jqueryui.com/datepicker/#date-range

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  shalafister.

Marian Support Team #50157

Hello

This feature can’t be added in current version of Booking Calendar PRO but in next version can be added very easy.
    Next version is done and will be published soon as possible.
    If you want you can test next version here : http://dopstudios.net/envato/jquery/booking-calendar-pro-html/

Best Regards,
    Support Team

That is what I need exactly!. If possible, I would like to show the user when they select date range automatic price calculation. And at the backend the date range selection (possibly time too). I can pay additional fee for that. Could you provide when it could be ready?. Thank you

Marian Support Team #50359

Hello

In few days will be available.
    When will be available we will send a notification to you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #51665

Hello

Now the version 2.0 of Booking Calendar is available on codecanyon.
    Please download it and update your files.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Jquery Datepicker on Popup is closed to new replies.