Just- Purchased – How do you just display the system for first use? Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Just- Purchased – How do you just display the system for first use?

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• How do you just display the calendar for use? I’m not using PHP I use Python and I get that you need to pass URLS to save the data etc. But how do you display the booking system on first use without having any booking data to load into it.

A simple example would be useful.

Thanks

Hi, anyone care to answer the above question?

Thanks

Excuse me, but I am still waiting for an answer to a rather simple question. Some of us have work to be getting on with and I paid for your software expecting it to work without having to decrypt it first. Please answer the question!

Sabina Support Team #25359

Hello,

I apologize for the late response.
    Please read the documentation.
    http://envato-help.dotonpaper.net/booking-calendar-pro-jquery-plugin.html

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I have!

You set the dataURL for backend to a default of
    ‘DataURL': ‘dopbcp/php-file/load.php’, // URL from were JSON data is loaded.

When I use the system for the first time I won’t have any data to load, therefore if I want to use the default options, the dataURL should not be relevant, given I don’t have any data to pass in yet. Am I forced to provide the options if I don’t want to live with the default dataURL and if so, what happens if there is no data to load THE FIRST TIME AROUND?

Ok, I looked at your load.php file. If there is no file you are returning a null string. Therefore you are forcing the user of this definatively have a dataUrl either the default php or if you do not use php, like myself, then some other url that will either return a json string or a null string. Am I correct in assuming this?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  Chez.

Surely it would be better to discard the load and save dataurls and let the developer pass in json directly and call some data parameter to retrieve data that they can then decide what to do with?

Sabina Support Team #25845

I apologize for this late response.
    Please send a test link, or your login ftp login information.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Just- Purchased – How do you just display the system for first use? is closed to new replies.