Lightbox not showing Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Lightbox not showing

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

• Hi, I’m currently having an issue with this plugin. Whenever you click on an image, it looks like the lightbox is supposed to pop up, but all it does is make the screen go dark.

Here is a direct link to the problem.

http://sullivansmetrogrill.com/events/

Scroll to the very bottom of the page to see the gallery. When you click on a thumbnail, the screen goes dark but nothing comes up.

As a side note, I already upgraded the plugin and it’s still not functioning properly. I also added Jquery Updater and it’s still not functioning either.

Can you help with this please?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  csihosting.

Marian Support Team #34348

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Any word on this? We need this fixed ASAP!

Any updates?

Marian Support Team #35269

Hello

Sorry for delay. I’m working at your problem.Today your problem will be fixed.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #35270

Hello

Do you’ve made changes in our plugin files ? What changes ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I didn’t make any changes to the plugin files. I reuploaded the updated plugin of the plugin, but that didn’t fix anything though. But yeah, there aren’t any modified parts of the plugin on our end.

Marian Support Team #35473

Hello

Can i disable your plugins to make few tests ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sure that’s fine!

Marian Support Team #35485

Hello

I’ve found the problem. I’ve tried to connect to your ftp but i receive this error :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #35495

Hello

Fixed. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thanks! I’m looking at it now in our browsers and I noticed it’s working fine in FireFox and Explorer, but it is extremely glitchy in Chrome(like it’s not showing any of the buttons such as the share button, the number. The next/previous buttons show from time to time, but when you click the next button, it just freezes. Also it’ll only let me click 1 image, and then when I try another image it doesn’t function at all.) I thought it was just my computer, but I tried it on 2 other peoples computer and they’re having the same issue in Chrome. But again, FireFox and Explorer works flawlessly.

Would you be able to look at the glitchy issue in Chrome? Thanks again!

Forgot to change the topic back to “not resolved”. See my issue above.

Marian Support Team #35846

Hello

Sorry for delay.I found your problem.I will fix it today.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Okay!

Marian Support Team #36018

Hello

Fixed. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

For some reason it’s still broken on our end in Chrome. I even tried clearing out my cache, cookies, etc, and it’s still broken.

In case you need to know, the version of Chrome we’re using is Version 39.0.2171.71 m.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  csihosting.

Any updates on this?

Marian Support Team #36628

Hello

We’ve checked again but we don’t see any problem.
    Everything works perfect.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Well it’s still not working on any of our computers here unless you click the image and scroll up. So we’re just going to get a new plugin since it’s taken so long to not get it 100% working properly.

Marian Support Team #37111

Hello

Please tell us what operating system do you use.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic Lightbox not showing is closed to new replies.