Links not working in thumb gallery Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Links not working in thumb gallery

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

• Hello,
    I have finally got the gallery to look the way I would like it to(mostly), but the images should either link to a page, or in the case of the video, it should play the video. It is not doing either. it just opens a lightbox that displays the thumbnail. not very useful. Can you please tell me how to fix this?

The URL is test.kraftwerkk9.com and as soon as I have this resolved I will be transferring it to the main site http://www.kraftwerkk9.com.

Marian Support Team #47694

Hello

Let me know do you want to add a link for each photo ?
    Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to do this for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi, Thank you for your reply. I need one to open a video, one to open an external link and two to open pages on the site. I need to be able to changes these regularly.

I will put my credentials in a private message.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hello, Any progress on getting the links to work like they should?

Hello, I can understand that you have a lot to do and can’t put a lot of attention to support tickets, but I did pay for the premium plugin and my client is starting to get annoyed that the project isn’t complete. I don’t need you to do it for me, I just need to know what is causing the issue. I don’t want to go poking around if you are still working on it.

Could it be a conflict with another plugin that is causing the links not to work?

Marian Support Team #48409

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    I’ve tried to connect to your wp-admin but i received this error:

Please check again your wp-admin credentials.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Did those credentials work for you?

Marian Support Team #48767

Hello

I’v tried to connect to your wp-admin with new credentials but i receive this error :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Oh, this is getting silly. OK, it is now active. I have moved all of the settings and changes except this plugin to the main domain. as soon as you can tell me how to make it work I will move it to the main domain also. I really do appreciate your help.

Marian Support Team #48808

Hello

Fixed. Now is working.
    The problem was that you created link field instead of Link and linkTarget instead of LinkTarget.
    I’ve added a demo link for each thumbnail.You can test here : http://test.kraftwerkk9.com/

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Marian.

Thanks you. I just tried to set it up on the main site and encountered the same problem. I created the fields like you said: Link, LinkTarget, Media.
    Could you please take a look. the credentials are the same but the url is www. rather than test. I did activate the account this time.

Also it seems that it is using the smaller thumbnail size for the images and they look blurry from being resized. I have switched it back to the old system and will change it back at midnight my time which should be 7 in the morning your time.

Marian Support Team #49054

Hello

Let me know do you want to do it work for you also for live website ( www ) ?
    Please send us wp-admin info ( as private reply ) for live website and a test link ( because now i don’t see our gallery on home page ).
    I can do this for you now or tomorrow.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Marian.

Marian Support Team #49154

Hello

Done. You can use it.

1 ) I just opened /home/waycur/kraftwerkk9.com/html/wp-content/themes/kraftwerkk9/nggallery/assets/gui/css/jquery.dop.NextGENWallGridGallery.css file and i replaced this :

with :

2 For Video : I’ve replaced your youtube links with embed code. ( you must add in Media the embed , not link. To get embed code you must open youtube link go -> Share -> Embed -> and copy the code ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you!!!

Marian Support Team #49255

Hello

Glad i could help to you.
    If you like our plugin and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic Links not working in thumb gallery is closed to new replies.