login fails Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• I have had this installed for a while and it was working fine. Haven’t updated the site in a while and when I tried to login it won’t accept user & pass. I changed the user & pass via ftp & still won’t let me login and there is nothing in my error log.

It says I have the wrong user pass and then after a few minutes I try again and go to the admin url:
    http://koolpines.com/doptg/admin/ and it lets me right into admin although I didn’t get a successful login.

What could I try to troubleshoot so its easier for the client?

thanks!!

Correction, its not giving me an error message at all, when I submit another login screen slides in. I do eventually get in. Happened to the client first so don’t think is just my pc.

thanks!

Actually, after logging in it shows login is valid but doesn’t take me to the admin/index.php page, just remains on the login screen.
    Sometimes if I manually type the url then I do get into admin.

Marian Support Team #55684

Hello

Please send us your ftp info ( as private reply ) to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I responded by email and you asked that I send the ftp info which I did on 7/18 and then followed up again but have not received any response. Please respond to the email, thanks!!

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #56366

Hello

Please send us your phpMyadmin info ( as private reply ) to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  virtualgeorge.

Marian Support Team #56601

It still does not work, I tried Firefox, Chrome & IE all with the same result?
    Just keeps reloading the login page…

Marian Support Team #57309

Hello

The problem is because your server don’t allow to store $_SESSION variables.
    Please conact your hosting company and tell to fix this problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic login fails is closed to new replies.