Make Entire Image Clickable? Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Make Entire Image Clickable?

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Hi,

Is there a way to make the entire image click-able, instead of the thumbnail image that is just up in the corner? I noticed in the unsupported discussion that you would send the code if asked.

http://codecanyon.net/item/thumbnail-gallery-wp-nextgen-gallery-template/1716291/comments?filter=all&term=Lightbox&utf8=%E2%9C%93#

Thanks!

Oana Support Team #10473

Hello,

Please send us admin & FTP login info, in a private reply, to change this for you.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #10730

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response.
    Please go to nggallery/assets/js/jquery.dop.NextGENThumbnailGallery.js , to initLightbox:function() and add for image event click.

Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to me!

I found the file and section where to add in this (line 2179). Could you provide me with the code, so that I could just paste it in place (at a certain line number), or the entire code block with the function added to it?

Please help, I haven’t heard back from as to whether or not you could do this for me.

JavaScript is not my strong suite. I can find the section where it is, and I’m hoping that I can cut and paste in the code/code block that you provide.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  wggs.

Oana Support Team #11276

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. This is a better solution for your problem.
    Open nggallery/assets/js/jquery.dop.NextGENThumbnailGallery.js and go to line@1273, you find this line

and put after that line, this code:

[/crayon]

Thank you.

Sorry, wasn’t pasting from the forum post…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  wggs.

I cut and pasted your code in and it didn’t work. Pasting it into the file (as per your instructions) gives me a syntax error.

GREAT! Got it to work. I deleted the following.

[crayon-5925732ebc8a6021158081-530b5e2884925230834668 ]

Is there a way that you can now click on the image to then make the light box disappear?

I tried:

$(‘.DOP_NextGENThumbnailGallery_Image img’, Container).bind(‘click’);
    $(‘.DOP_NextGENThumbnailGallery_Image img’, Container).unbind(‘click’, function(){
    methods.hideLightbox();
    });

Oana Support Team #11400

Hello,

Is not possible to make the lightbox to disappear. If you don’t want to appear, you can comment the lines in the template.

Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic Make Entire Image Clickable? is closed to new replies.