Make Navigation Lightbox Button Size of Image Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Make Navigation Lightbox Button Size of Image

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hey there

I was wondering if there is a way of making the Lightbox Button the exact same size of the image displayed. I have kind of solved it by just making the Lightbox Button image a blank and then changing the padding of “.DOP_ThumbnailGallery_NavigationLightbox” to

[/crayon]

this is not very elegant and of course this works only for portrait format images. is there a way to just make the padding fit the size of the image displayed?

i’m currently working on a new layout of an agency web page with your plugin. you can see my efforts here:

http://agathaundchristie.de/schauspieler/mansur-ajang/
    PW: 4g4th4

also i feel like loading time is a big issue with your plugin. it seems that it can take some time to get loaded. is there a way to make loading quicker other than reducing image sizes?

thanks for reading and keep up the great work!

EDIT:

Just changed the code to

[/crayon]

Which works better, BUT for some reason the percentage doesn’t apply well to the hight and keeps changing. Any ideas?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  money_bernd.

Marian Support Team #40292

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to fix your problems.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

dear marian,

thanks for the quick response!

i’ve set up a guest account for you:

agathaundchristie.de/wp-admin
    Login: Guest
    Password: Gu3stst4R

FTP: http://server109.greatnet.de/user/
    Login: web65723
    Password: uUADSWEcFHsN

I have done all the editing on the custom css supplied by jetpack plugin so far.

Thanks a lot!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  money_bernd.

Marian Support Team #40807

Hello

I’ve tried to check your problem but the link : agathaundchristie.de/wp-admin don’t working.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Make Navigation Lightbox Button Size of Image is closed to new replies.