Making changes to files on template and the changes don't show up for hours… Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Making changes to files on template and the changes don't show up for hours…

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I do not have any caching plugins and I have even tried looking at the slideshow with different browsers to no avail… I don’t understand why when I make a change to the PHP file, the changes don’t show up immediately when I refresh the page? CSS file changes show up immediately but not changes to the template itself… any ideas?

Oana Support Team #9849

Hello,

One reason why the PHP files are saved so hard, it could be due to the server. Do you have an error log? If yes I’m sure the error is there.

Thank you.

There shouldn’t be any errors… My code is sound as evidenced by the fact that the changes do eventually show up perfectly… I believe I may have solved this by clearing NextGen’s image cache between changes…

Oana Support Team #9973

Hello,

And it could be a solution. You could try this method. If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact us.

We wish you a wonderful day

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Making changes to files on template and the changes don't show up for hours… is closed to new replies.