Menu Status:

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marius 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Thank you for the help, now ithe scroller it´s like i needed it, and sorry for the misunderstanding…
    now Iunlucky have an other question.
    I need to know if it’s possible change the options of the menu.

The menu appears different with different monitor, there are three possibilities, but only in the first with bigger monitors without clicking on the different entries on the menu appears the under option, and clicking I can open the link.
    In the other case, i have to click on the first entries, and then it will aperars the under options, but so it´s not possible attribute a link to the entry.
    Is it possible change it? I mean like it is when i see the template with bigger monitor.

I hope i explained clearly the problem.

Thank you
    Pier Paolo

Oana Support Team #10371

Hello Paolo,

Please send us the FTP info login.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #10424

Hello Poalo,

The problem is I cannot connect to server. Please check if the info are correct.

Thank you.

I can´t me too, use the FTP connection even if the datas are correct.
    It´s strange because it worked good till today, the datas are the same I gave you the first time and with them you help me with the scroller.
    I ask Help to the support team, they will answer me, thank you for all for the moment. When I will solve the problem, i will tell you.

Is it possible receive a modified file via email, for the menu problem? When the solution is modify only some files.
    Thanks
    Pier Poalo

Oana Support Team #10437

Hello,

For this reason, we asked for FTP connection, because I can not connect for the first time and I thought they were modified. In connection with menu css should be modified only part of responsive.

Thank you.

Unlucky the support was not able to tell me where is the problem and today too, i’m not able to connect me via FTP.
    I Think they need much more time.

I ask you if you can send me only the files with the corrections, if it´s only one CSS file, you send me you can send me only this file .
    Is this way for you ok?

Thank you
    Pier Poalo

Oana Support Team #10491

Hello Poalo,

I do not have these files, they are on your server. After you resolve this problem, please contact us.

Thank you.

This file arethe same I dowloaded from you and unluxky wiothout this corrections i can´t use the template, because if I have a menu 4 underoptions then i can click only on the lastone…it´s unuseful have a menu, when it´s so.
    I#m sure it´s not a problem for you find the right file, and change it.

Please I need it.
    Thks
    PP

… Or in other case tell me an email-address where i can send you the file i dowloaded from you, so i can send it to you.
    Ssorry but the menu howit is it´s really unuseful, only in the version for bigger monitors it´s possible use all the entries, in the mobile menu it´s not so.

My server Support manager asks if you can tell me your IP address so that they can help us with the FTP connection.

Is it possible?

Oana Support Team #10564

Hello,

Problem was solved. Please check..

Thank you.

The mobile menu is like before, I don´t see differences.

I think I was not clear.
    What I need is a menu with 4 under-option and when I use the normal menu is all ok because i can see the under-option only pointing the cursor on a particular entry, and I can attribute a link to all entries.
    With mobile menu, to see the under-options i have to click on all the entries, and when it´s so i can attribute a link only to the last entry, and the menu is unuseful.

Thks
    PP

I saw now you have worked on my website. Thank you fo the time you dedicate me, but unlucky it´s not what i asked you.

You have canceled the possibility to have a responsive menu, now I have only a normal menu, indipendently from the dimension of the monitor, and not only, the layout of the web site is now completely wrong. Now i can’t use the buttons on the left side of the template, i can’t read the extreme left side of the template, it´s not the template you sold me!:( … if before the responsive menu was unuseful, now the completly template is unuseful.

I think I was not completely clear! what i was asking you is to make useful the responsive menu, because how it is i cannot use it, it´s responsive only in the design but it looses the functionality, I can´t use the entry associating a link, i can only click on them, it´s not a menu!
    One of the reason because I bought your very cool template is the possibility to use a menu where i have the possibility to have at least 4 under-options, and i was so happy to find your one because you give the possibility to have “n” possibility, without limits! This is woderfull!
    But unlucky at the moment without changements it´s possible use “n” under-options only using the not responsive menu, that it works only with very big monitors, and for example with the monitor of a laptop i can see the responsive-menu, not at the moment because you have worked on it and now I have the same web page i can see on 24″monitor even if I’m writing on a laptop.

Unlucky in Italy we don´t learn a good English at school, and it´s possible i explain myself not really good.I know, sorry for this :(
    I hope now i was able to explain me better :)

Thks
    PP

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  Oana.

Oana Support Team #10611

Hello,

The mobile device don’t have the hover effect.

Thank you.

Ok, that I understood it alone, but thank you, it must be really hard for you write some words to answer to people who has bought your products.

Like i wrote your template in the mobile version is completely unuseful, and i bought it to have the possibility to have a menu with many under.options.
    I think you sold me something that it´s not . you sold me a 100% responsive template and it´s not! …and like if it was not enough, the feeling I have writing with your Support team, is that it´s better ask nothing because they are completely not interested to help you.

Sometimes, I can understand, it´s possible customers ask something obvious and stupid, but it´s enough answer polished how you made and overall clear! …( this we can make it, this not!)
    In this particular case, i had many questions, ( maybe too may, i’m sorry for that but it was so), and for every question I had the feeling you were completely uninterested. Is this enough`? no.
    I gave you my FTP datas to work with my template directly online, like you asked me…And strangely after I gave you it was not possible anymore connect me to my server because someone manipulate the server. I don´t know who was, but looking to the quality of the support service, i can think you made it, so taht it was not anymore possible ask help for other things. Incredible, and unlucky it´s the only possibility, I nevr had problems with my FTP connections, only after you had my datas!! but we can´t be completely sure about that and so we make like if nothing it is! Nothing suceed!

Coming back to the biggest problem…your template is not what you sold me, it´s not a responsive template and it´s possible use it only with 24″ monitor. I ask you, is possible have back my money? i#m totalyy unsatisfied. the product is not what it has to be, and the support service is the worst I never found after I bought something.

So, an other time. I want my money back!

Thks
    PP

Marius Support Team #10625

Hello,

For refunds please go to Envato Support.
    Please note that I will ban you from this support forum. Your requests are unreasonable and you received exactly what was on demo page. Please read the support conditions. Once you buy a template you are not entitled to free customisation.

Thank you

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic Menu is closed to new replies.