Multiple apartements to book and display extras name Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Multiple apartements to book and display extras name

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hi,
    when E-Mail is send to receiver and transmitter I want to …
    1. … send also the name of the apartement for which is the booking (because I have more than one apartment/site with booking calender
    2. … send not only the price of all extras together, but also a list with the single name and price of each choosen extra (because it is important to know which are the chosen extras)

could you please help?

kind regards

Marian Support Team #55673

Hello

Please send us your website link & ftp info ( as private reply ) to do this for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Marian.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hi Marian,
    sorry, but now I must ask you, when you can do it? – because I have to continue with the work on this website …
    kind regards, maren

Marian Support Team #56370

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    I’ve tried to connect to your ftp but i received this error :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #56439

Hello

Sorry this fetures don’t exist yet.
    If you want point 1,2 & 3 is custom work ( custom work is paid ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

If only the entire sum of the selected extras is send in the email that makes no sense. The e-mail must send what extras the guest has chosen. Does he want towels and sheets? Or just towels? For Example. What would you charge for this feature?

What would you charge for this feature?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  ellapropella.

Marian Support Team #56960

Hello

Please send an email at support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com for a quote.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic Multiple apartements to book and display extras name is closed to new replies.