my ftp info Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marius 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi this is in regards to fixing the issue with the plugin. I’ll post a private topic after I start it.
    Thanks Ivan

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Support Team Support Team #8270

Hello,

For some reason the script files didn’t load. We added the piece of code in functions.php and everything is OK now.

Thank you

Great thanks for the help!

HI I am confused about a couple of things now that things are running. The gallery is showing “no page found” once I started editing stuff.

When I am in the Gallery Settings for thumbnail, which gallery should I choose from the drop-down menu? The one in the child or the parent theme? And then, I guess I should edit the gallery values in the corresponding file? Or should I edit it in both child and parent files?

Furthermore, I would like to make the width of the gallery 100%, will that work if I put % in?

Thanks

Just wanted to check in again, I’m not able to change any of the parameters by editing the “gallery-dop-thumbnail-gallery” file. I’ve tried editing both the child and the parent file.

I thought I’d check in one more time.

Marius Support Team #8529

Hello,

We are almost done … please send us admin login info and we will finish today.

Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic my ftp info is closed to new replies.