1) Is there a way to just copy all of a scroller properties and just use them over and ovver again?
2) Is it possible to add your scroller to a Custom Post Type so the client will be able to just select it as an item he would like to add to new pages or posts?
3) The navigation arrows I have uploaded are not working, the User gent sets them automaticaly to disable: display:none
4) I have to override the user agent styles to be able to clear all borders the plugin creates automatically for the containers, even though i have set every border inside of WordPress to 0 and fff color
5) The images are not centering in the width I’ve set.
6) The images reduce themselvves to 100×100 instead of the 120×120 I have set up.
I really think this scroller is the answer to all my problems, but I PLEASE require your help. If you consider this to be above the average questions please send me an email to discuss your fees. I would love to use this scroller for all my clients.