Navigation arrows not showing, User Agent Style not working properly? Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Navigation arrows not showing, User Agent Style not working properly?

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello, this is the first time I’ve used the plugin and I might not be getting how it works.

Here is a link to the current proyect, I needto implement almost one scroller per page/post,
    http://www.diiid.org/wp_site/?page_id=14

I have many question:

1) Is there a way to just copy all of a scroller properties and just use them over and ovver again?
    2) Is it possible to add your scroller to a Custom Post Type so the client will be able to just select it as an item he would like to add to new pages or posts?
    3) The navigation arrows I have uploaded are not working, the User gent sets them automaticaly to disable: display:none
    4) I have to override the user agent styles to be able to clear all borders the plugin creates automatically for the containers, even though i have set every border inside of WordPress to 0 and fff color
    5) The images are not centering in the width I’ve set.
    6) The images reduce themselvves to 100×100 instead of the 120×120 I have set up.

I really think this scroller is the answer to all my problems, but I PLEASE require your help. If you consider this to be above the average questions please send me an email to discuss your fees. I would love to use this scroller for all my clients.

Oh sorry and last but not least,: Is there any way to change each scroller Id? I reckon my client will get confused with just Id=1 Id=2 when he will be using about 10-13 scrollers

Ovidiu Support Team #7805

Hi,

1) Yes this is possible, by creating a default proprieties.
    2) Yes, this is possible.
    3)-6) I don’t see these problems.

The last question, you can add a name for each scroller that will appear when you are adding the scroller in the page. You can’t remove the id.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic Navigation arrows not showing, User Agent Style not working properly? is closed to new replies.