Need to get thumbnail container or wrapper to a certain set height Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Need to get thumbnail container or wrapper to a certain set height

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi I need to set the thumbnail container or wrapper to a specific height so that only 4 thumbs are visible at a time

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #50362

Hello

Done. You can use it.
    I’ve set your thumbnail width 158px and height 158 px and now are only 4 thumbnails. ( like you wanted )

You can check again here : http://montano-mason.com/?page_id=59

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Marian.

I need to have the thumbnails the size they were, thumbnails need to be 110 px in size , what i need is to get the thumbnail wrapper or container to be of a certain height so only four thumbnails are visible. i do not need the thumbnails to be big so only 4 are showing but i need the thumbanil container to be smaller in height so only four are visible. As its shown in this example.

ejemplo

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  shenan.

Marian Support Team #50463

Hello

Done. You can use it.
    I have opened doptg/assets/gui/css/jquery.dop.ThumbnailGallery.css file and i replaced this :

with :

and this :

with :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Marian.

that did the trick thanks so much

Marian Support Team #50619

Hello

Glad i could help.
    If you like our plugin and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi after the change you made on the code I get the thumbnails container as I need it to be on computers and tablets, but in mobile devices I get a problem, the scroll won´t let me see all of the thumbs. about 2 thumbs are hidden and I can get to them through the scroll.

In other words the last two thumbs of every gallery will not appear as i scroll down, in mobile devices.

Thanks for the attention

Marian Support Team #51425

Hello

Please tell us which type of mobile phone do you use to test.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I tested on a samsung prime browser chrome and I also tested on a iphone 4 browser safari

Thanks

Marian Support Team #51905

Hello

I’m afraid that this can’t be possible in current version of Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin).
    Can be possible only in desktop but will look bad in mobile.

We are working at 2.5 version Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) and we will add this feature there.
    When will be ready we will send a notification to you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic Need to get thumbnail container or wrapper to a certain set height is closed to new replies.