New page with different elements originally in more pages Status:

Home Forums Mr Goose – Responsive AJAX HTML Template New page with different elements originally in more pages

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hallo!,
    I bought this Item some days ago, and i´m very satisfied, it looks really cool!
    I want build my own page using some elements that i can find in different pages, at the moment i´m trying to build a page with the following elements:
    Portfolio gallerx bottom
    Quotebox
    Blog Mansory with only three elements
    Bloglist

… and i want add other elements, but at the moment i´m blocked because the Bloglist doesn´t work correctly.

The page load correctly, and all elements look exactly how they have to be, but with the list there is the possibility to use the bottom “+” to visualize a preview of the articles. It doesn´t work correctly, because i can visulize the preview anly if i click the butoon” load others”, if i don´t make…succed nothing.
    I think it can be some problems with the part of code of Blog Masonry, maybe it create some conflicts with the Bloglist code…
    I don

s only an idea and unlucky I´m not an expert.

Which can be the problem? and more important…how can I solve it?

Thanks and regards
    Pier Paolo

Oana Support Team #10009

Hello,

Please send us the admin info login in a private reply to check where is the problem.

Thank you.

…sorry. What´s admin info login?
    and how can i reply privately?

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #10025

Hello,

No problem. Please send us the FTP info login on the forum by marking the “Set as private reply”.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic New page with different elements originally in more pages is closed to new replies.