"No Book Items" and question about the search function tying in with WooCommerce Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) "No Book Items" and question about the search function tying in with WooCommerce

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi guys,

Great plugin. I just have a couple of questions and a suggestion.

First of all, I understand that you mean “No book items” to mean “Number of reservations.” But this is a very confusing translation. First of all, you mean “Booked” not book. “No book items” literally sounds as though the system doesn’t have any books, as in the kind you read. Secondly, “items” is usually used in English to mean “tangible object,” not something like a reservation. I really think you guys should change the way that’s worded in your next version.

Which brings me to my question: How can I change “No book items?” I’ve changed it in assets/js/ the two front end files there, but it’s still showing up as “no book items” in the front end: http://casainparticular.com/properties/casa-el-big-fish-madelyn-maqueira-2-double/

Where do I change that?

Second question: we are using WooCommerce with our system. However, the site-wide search for properties/reservable rooms that comes with Pinpoint produces results that are the Pinpoint posts, not the WooCommerce product pages. Is there a way to make it so that when someone searches here:

http://casainparticular.com/search

Their search results are the WooCommerce product pages and not the Pinpoint posts?

Thank you!

Sabina Support Team #64647

Hello,

Go to the Translation area (Pinpoint menu), find the text you want and change it.

Set the Product post id in the corresponding calendar Post id field, to redirect correctly.
    The first result in the Search redirects to a Product page.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you!

Sabina Support Team #64791

Glad I could help.
    Write if you have any other trouble.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic "No Book Items" and question about the search function tying in with WooCommerce is closed to new replies.