Option or way to set a fixed height for the thumbnails wrapper Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Option or way to set a fixed height for the thumbnails wrapper

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• How could I go about setting the height for the thumbnail wrapper so that only four thumbnails are visible?, i have set each thumbnail to be 70 px height, I see that the height of the wrapper renders as a inline style. is there a way to have the gallery responsive but set the height of the thumbnails wrapper to a fixed number so that only four thumbs are visible at a time.

Also is there a way of changing the value of the margins for the image as percentage and not pixels?

Marian Support Team #45465

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to do this for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #45914

Hello

Please send us your gallery link and i will do requests for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #46132

Hello

I’ve tried to find the wordpress files in /alberto folder but i can’t find it.
    Are you sure that is the right path ?

Best Regards,
    Support team

We only need to change the thumbwrapper so i can set its height to specific value . We want only four thumbs to be visible at the same time.
    We want to keep the right margin of the image in pixel value, so you can discard that request..
    thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  shenan.

Marian Support Team #47020

Hello

Please send us a test link ( as private reply ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic Option or way to set a fixed height for the thumbnails wrapper is closed to new replies.