Parent Theme/Child Theme/css Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Parent Theme/Child Theme/css

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I am using a child theme and have copied the nggallery directory to both the parent and child theme.

When editing the options, I’ve been editing in the child theme, which appears to be working.

I would like to change the font/color for the captions but I am not sure what needs to be changed to do that. Can you help, please?

Thanks,

Okay, I’ve figured out more specific questions:

1) The .css file is in both the parent and child theme–which do I edit to edit the fonts for the title/caption?

2) The options php file is in both the parent and child theme–which do I edit to edit the options?

3) If I want to make the border on the hover and selected thumbnails wider, what style do I change to do that in what file?

Thanks!

Ovidiu Support Team #5049

Hi,

Please send us the FTP login info and WP admin to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com and also please put the link to this topic in the email.

Thank you.

I am not comfortable providing my ftp login information. I believe these questions should be answerable without access to my account. I know how to edit the files, I just need to know which files take precedence.

Ovidiu Support Team #5080

Hi,

1-2) You need to edit both.
    3)This is not possible to edit because there scrips that manage the hover function.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic Parent Theme/Child Theme/css is closed to new replies.