Paypal not working for GBP Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Paypal not working for GBP

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello,

I’ve successfully setup your plugin previously and paid for the pro version. Prior to putting the site live I’ve upgraded to your latest version, but it’s now the free version as it’s been over a year.

I have a calendar setup with prices in UK pound sterling (GBP) with the PayPal payment gateway. When I try to make a payment, I get the message “Currency is not supported”. This is the same regardless of whether I use the Sandbox or my live PayPal account. I’ve tried a completely newly setup PayPal account. My server meets all of your requirements. I’ve tried with SSL/https turned on and off. I’ve put the plugin on a clean install of WordPress without any other plugins. All give exactly the same message.

Please can you advise. I would really like to continue using this plugin and to pay for continued Pro version.

Lee

Just a quick update, the error is exactly the same whether I have it set to dollars, GBP, and whether I use a UK or US account in the sandbox.

Lee

Sabina Support Team #64450

Hello,

Rollback on the plugin version.
    This bug will be fixed in the shortest time and a update will be released.

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic Paypal not working for GBP is closed to new replies.