Performance issues in admin while loading calendars in combination with WPML 3.3 Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Performance issues in admin while loading calendars in combination with WPML 3.3

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi,

I recently added the WPML 3.3.5 plugin and I noticed that the loading of the calendars in admin mode is taking an average 17 seconds instead of 4 seconds that it initially took.

I will also raise support at the WPML team but would also like to know whether you know what might cause this. The queries I see that take a way longer are added below. It looks like the translations of Pinpoint Booking System are conflicting with WPML as a simple query just takes more than 1.2 ms.

Please let me know whether you know what to do, change or perhaps even contact WPML as well because other clients might have the same issues in the near future…

Thanks,
    Remco
    Time: 0.6ms (0.000612020492554s)
    Query:
    SELECT * FROM xx_dopbsp_translation_nl
    Function: DOPBSPTranslation->set()
    Time: 0.8ms (0.000800848007202s)
    Query:
    SELECT * FROM xx_dopbsp_translation_nl
    Function: DOPBSPTranslation->set()
    Time: 1.2ms (0.00123381614685s)
    Query:
    SELECT * FROM wp_dopbsp_translation_nl
    Function: DOPBSPViewsBackEnd->getTranslation()
    Time: 0.2ms (0.000169992446899s)
    Query:
    SELECT * FROM xx_dopbsp_languages WHERE enabled=”true”
    Function: DOPBSPViewsBackEnd->getLanguages()
    Time: 0.2ms (0.000208854675293s)
    Query:
    SELECT * FROM wp_dopbsp_languages WHERE enabled=”true”
    Function: DOPBSPBackEndShortcodes->setData()
    Time: 0.1ms (9.98973846436E-5s)
    Query:
    SELECT * FROM xx_dopbsp_languages WHERE code=’nl’
    Function: DOPBSPBackEndLanguage->get()

Hi,

I saw Marion mentioning something about performance. Can someone help and support me in providing me some clues what to change?

Thanks,
    Remco

Sabina Support Team #64861

Hello,

Please write on this support forum to help with this situation.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic Performance issues in admin while loading calendars in combination with WPML 3.3 is closed to new replies.