Please help…Latest Nextgen update makes thumbnails disappear Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Please help…Latest Nextgen update makes thumbnails disappear

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Working fine since I bought it last DEC but now site is not displaying thumbnails. This is a crucial function to this gallery site. I’ve changed themes, no change. I’ve put a different template into the theme’s nggallery folder (same file name) and generic thumbnails appear. Please help. Thanks.

http://elliefernald.com/threadwork/

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  bibbli.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  bibbli.

I’ve had to restore the old version of nextgen so the live site doesn’t appear broken. What can I try? Thanks.

Oana Support Team #16628

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin & FTP info login in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #16701

Hello,

Please download the latest files on CodeCanyon, because this error was solved by our team.
    If other problems appear, please contact us.

Thank you.

Hi,
    I just now re-downloaded and replaced the nggallery folder in two places, same problem.

Can you help? Thank you!

-B

Oana Support Team #16723

Hello,

Please, you can send me your login on the FTP to check where is the problem?

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #16891

Hello,

Problem solved. This happens because the NextGEN cache. After each change made in the template or you delete some image, save and then go to WP Admin – > Gallery -> Other Options -> Miscellaneous -> Clear image cache , the changes will appear on the site.
    Please check.

Thank you.

That worked. Thank you very much!

Oana Support Team #16927

Hello,

Glad I could help. Please take a few seconds to rate the item here.

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic Please help…Latest Nextgen update makes thumbnails disappear is closed to new replies.