Please help me make the gallery template work on my site Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Please help me make the gallery template work on my site

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hello,

I followed all the instructions and I cannot see the gallery on my blog post here http://profitwithvitaliy.com/live-the-dream-experience-mlsp-review/

I tried to do the shortcode version [nggallery id=1 template=dop-thumbnail-gallery] and I tried using the green icon in the WP editor, I uploaded 23 pictures into the Gallery Live The Dream 5 photos, and it only shows 1 image and that’s it.

Please help me show all the 23 images properly on the blog post and show me how to do it in the future myself.

Vitaliy

Marian Support Team #29368

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin and ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #29440

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #29612

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic Please help me make the gallery template work on my site is closed to new replies.