Plugin stopped working properly after NextGen Gallery update Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Plugin stopped working properly after NextGen Gallery update

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello,

I’ve updated my NextGEN Gallery plugin to 2.0.58 (unfortunately I don’t remember what was previous version). Now my gallery is not visible. I’ve noticed that if I add pure NextGen Gallery slideshow on the same page my gallery shows perfectly. If there is only “[nggallery id=4 template=dop-thumbnail-gallery]” on the site then nothing shows up.

Link: http://justynabrewka.pl .

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by  jkryszyn.

Oana Support Team #12760

Hello,

I tested and I noticed that everything works perfectly. Please send us a link there where the error occurs.

Thank you.

After my post I’ve updated Thumbnail Gallery to the newest version and apparently it helped. The gallery on the main page works fine. Problem solved;)

Oana Support Team #12779

Hello,

I’m glad that the problem has been resolved and that everything is working properly.
    Please don’t forget to rate this item.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Plugin stopped working properly after NextGen Gallery update is closed to new replies.