Problem accessing post data from front-end form Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Problem accessing post data from front-end form

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi there,

Two urgent things:

One, how do I edit the Submit button action on the front end to point to a new page? I need to make a confirmation and payment page.

Also, how do I access the post variables on the front end calendar such as number of nights, total price, and customer details so that I can charge the customer on the confirmation and payment page I will develop?

Please respond ASAP.

Best,
    Luke

I need an answer to this immediately.

How do I access those post varibales produced by the form, and how do I point to Submit button to a custom url?

Marian Support Team #56959

Hello

Do you want to redirect to payment page on click “Book now” button ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Yes please do ASAP. I also will need to know how I can access the POST variables once the form is submitted.

Thank you.

Also, how can I set the front end calendar to view only?

Marian Support Team #57316

Hello

1 You must use this :

2 You must open dopbcp/php-file/send.php file and get all reservation data from : $_POST[‘reservation_data’] and form data from : $_POST[‘form’]

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Marian.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic Problem accessing post data from front-end form is closed to new replies.