Problem date-picking on touch screen Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Problem date-picking on touch screen

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rom174 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• Hi Dotonpaper,

I am experiencing the same problem that has been discussed here.

Could you please provide me some tips or files to fix this problem?
    I can’t give you my ftp access but the problem is also on you demo.
    Than you!

Sabina Support Team #62416

Hello,

In the shortest time possible I will get back to you about this problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Awesome thank you!
    Can you also explain me how to use the file “load-calendar.php”, I have understand that the goal is to load different ‘template’ for several instance of the calendar but I don’t know where I have to call it and which variable to use? For example :

, use loadURL

Thanks for enlighting me!

Sabina Support Team #62621

The option is used to load the calendar with custom settings.
    Here is the documentation about it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina,

Thank you for the answer.

What about the date-picking issue on touch screen ?
    I really need it as the work I am on will have to be mobile-friendly.

Thank you,
    Romain

Hello,
    just want to inform that I am experiencing the exact same problem. Looking forward to a solution soon.

Best regards,

Tobbe

Hi

Is there a way to disable date picking from the Calendar? As a temporary measure if data picking was disabled then the user would be forced to use the check in and check out fields so they wouldn’t get the touch screen errors we are experiencing.

James

It’s start being very long to get an answer to issues already noticed in few comments and tickets, so which should be resolved… Nothing is shown on comments page as you are always asking for FTP. If you don’t have time to check every issue you could at least update files or being transparent in solving it to let us modify by ourselves, it would avoid you to get multiple subject asking you for the same thing…

James, your solution could be a start of solution for smartphone but it doesn’t resolve the issue for tablet as the screen is wider.

Thank you for providing the date picking issue resolved quick (or at least the way to fix it) and also the multiple backend calendar form display issue that I am still facing while it as been discussed 2 years ago here and here.

Since no fix appears to be forthcoming from the developer I’ve had to do a horrible work around by disabling date picking from the calendar altogether by editing /sources/dopbcp/templates/default/css/jquery.dop.FrontendBookingCalendarPRO.css.

.DOPBCPCalendar-day .dopbcp-body .dopbcp-ci.dopbcp-available{
    /*cursor: pointer;*/
    pointer-events: none;
    }

.DOPBCPCalendar-day .dopbcp-body .dopbcp-ci.dopbcp-special{
    /*cursor: pointer;*/
    }

.DOPBCPCalendar-day.dopbcp-cursor-pointer{
    /*cursor: pointer !important;*/
    }

Hello Dotonpaper, hello Sabina,

Did you find a solution about the issue?
    Have you a patch to fix it?
    It’s very important for mobile user.

Thank you for providing an answer.

Up

Bump

UP UP UP UP UP

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.