Problem with NextGen Wall/Grid Gallery (doesn’t work after I add the shortcode) Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Problem with NextGen Wall/Grid Gallery (doesn’t work after I add the shortcode)

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi there
    I have purchased and uploaded many items before but this one is not working. I have tried to extract the files nggallery and copy to my desktop but it says the files cannot be copied. I do not have any duplicate files on my desktop. I use filezilla which is very easy but their is a problem with the files. If I give you my ftp details can you do this for me. Thank you

Support Team Support Team #184

Hello,

Please send us the FTP details to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com

Thanks you,

Hi there

please could you let me know when this is done as I have to show someone today. thanks for all your help:)

Support Team Support Team #186

Done … you hade to copy the nggallery folder from the zip you downloaded from CodeCanyon into your theme folder. In your case, it is located in wp-content/themes/platformpro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Problem with NextGen Wall/Grid Gallery (doesn’t work after I add the shortcode) is closed to new replies.