Problem with showing several backend on one page Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Problem with showing several backend on one page

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hello,

I have also a problem with plugin integration like some other people.

when I add more backend on page, button (“Submit”, “Reset”, “Close”) in pop-up window stop working. I have to refresh the browser to work with the other calendar.
    Why do you always ask for the login info to look at the problem privately? If this is a common issue let us know the solution.
    I’m using this

Best wishes
    Tanya

• This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  altania.
    • This topic was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  Marius.

I have two backends on one page and everything is fine when I’m working just with one calendar. The problem starts when I need to change something in the second one – none of the buttons Submit, Reset or Close for the second calendar are working, while I still can work with the first calendar. So I refresh the browser every time I switch from one calendar to another.
    Can you please help me?
    Tanya

Oana Support Team #10832

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. Please send us a link.

Thank you.

Here is a link
    http://i-et.se/calendar/

Oana Support Team #10923

Hello,

I noticed where the problem is. need to tested and tomorrow you’ll get the resolved the problem.

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #12036

Hello,

Please send us the FTP info login so we can check and fix the problem.

Thank you.

Once again we end up with a private conversation. I think it’s obvious that I cann’t post my FTP login here.

Oana Support Team #12181

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Problem with showing several backend on one page is closed to new replies.