Product page error (modified links) Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Product page error (modified links)

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

• Hello, I was seeing all my products in all languages BUT once installed the Booking System Pro and created the variable product in english, I can see and book all ENGLISH products with the calendar but my heavy problem is I can’t access to the products for other language (Spanish and Italian) because the link to this products has changed suddetly. Is it Normal? How can I solve it?

I explain better MY PROBLEM:

Since I ‘ve created the calendar for an english page, all other product pages have changed it’s access to a different one so I can access to all products in English but in the other 3 languages the links have changed suddenly and it’s impossible make a booking.

Link:
    http://ibikevalencia.com/en/booking/ (products can be booked)

http://ibikevalencia.com/reservas/ (products have change it’s address suddenly :( and no access)

Why happened it? ¿How can I solve it?

I NEED HELP PLEASE ! :(

Sabina Support Team #62806

Hello,

Please send your WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #62810

Please add this IP address, to be able to login.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Good Moorning Sabina,

Do you have any news about my SERIOUS problem? :(

I can’t access my “products” in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese (only in English) since I’ve added the calendar. Pages are redirected and non accesible.

Help me please… Thanks!

Sabina Support Team #62971

I am sorry, I can’t login:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi again Sabina…. surprisingly my PRODUCTS in all languages except English are showed again…and I didn’t do anything. I don’t understand this ERROR. Before my product pages were redirected to another page and I couldn’t see them but now yes.

One question... why is showed the calendar in english in all the other languages? I’ve translated the calendar but I didn’t intruduce it with “[dopbsp item=search id=1 lang=es]” ??

THANKS!

Sabina Support Team #63064

I started to look through the dashboard, but didn’t make any modifications.

I do not understand the question. Please send a link.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

I’ve translated the calendar into spanish.
    The english page is:
    http://ibikevalencia.com/en/booking/center/

The spanish page is:
    http://ibikevalencia.com/reservas/centro/

¿Why the calendar appear in english? In it’s product page I’ve defined in the PinPointBooking tab the language as SPANISH.
    Same problem for Italian and portuguese languages.

Thanks!

Hello!

1) I’ve translated the calendar into spanish, portuguese and italian.
    The english page is:

The spanish page is:

¿Why in the spanish language the calendar appear in english? In it’s product page I’ve defined in the PinPointBooking tab the language as SPANISH. Same problem for Italian and portuguese languages.

2) When you choose the reservation day and number of items it’s not possible yo pay because a progress bar appear all the time.

Thanks!

Sabina Support Team #63124

The product is not translated because the language setting is not saved, it stays to English.

Send your ftp login information to help.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Sabina!
    I don’t understand your reply … why do you comment me that the product is not translated? I’ve got the problem with the translation of my calendar… I’ve translated it and it doesn’t appear in the required language.
    And try to make a reservation please, choose a day and quantity and then, a progress bar appears and you can’t pay the booking.

Thanks!

Hello!

1) I’ve translated the calendar into spanish, portuguese and italian.
    The english page is:

The spanish page is:

1) ¿What can I do to see the calendar in each language? because it only appear in English and all languages are translated from English with WPML.

2) When you choose the reservation day and number of items it’s not possible yo finish the payment because a Booking word appear but I can’t do anything to continue and do the payment.

Thank you!

I NEED YOUR HELP :(
    I can’t use the Plugin :(

Sabina Support Team #63287

Please add the IP address again, to be able to access the WP.
    Tomorrow the problem will be fixed.
    I will write about the solution.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Ok Sabina.. thanks you a lot !

I have several problems I told you before :(
    1) I’ve translated the calendar to several languages but It only appears in english. I don’t know how to link with other languages when you change the product language (with WPML).
    2) When you choose the slot of reservation day and number of items it’s not possible to finish the payment because the “Booking” word appear but I can’t do anything to continue and do the payment.

IP 86.124.149.159 is added!

I’m waiting for good news!

THANKSSS!

Good moorning Sabina!
    You told me the problem will be fixed next day but 4 days has gone with no news…

Are you going to help me ? I’m waiting for 2 WEEKS.

Sabina Support Team #63473

1) Spanish and French have translations in the plugin translation section.
    Some Woocommerce translation plugins block the Products settings, and the language can’t be set in the Pinpoint tab.
    Because the language can’t be changed in Pinpoint tab, the calendar stays in English no matter the translation content you have.

2) The theme is blocking the Add to cart button to appear.
    If you change the theme with a WP one, and select a date, the button will appear.
    I can’t connect to the ftp account now, to be able to fix this.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  IvanetVal.

Sabina Support Team #63559

Here is a translated calendar.

The “WPML Translation Management” plugin is blocking the product settings. Disable it to change the Product language in the Pinpoint tab.

The hours in the calendar were defined wrong.
    Set the availability again.
    If you want to use time intervals, enable the option.
    (I did this already, in order to test correctly).

I still cannot connect to the ftp account.
    Check if the theme has in the header.php file this line:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sabina Support Team #63596

Please contact your host about the ftp connection.
    I receive this message:

Add this new IP address to the white list: 79.112.70.44 to be able to access the website.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sabina Support Team #63880

Please remove the previous IP and add this one: 79.112.78.247 to fix the problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello Sabina good moorning!

Any news? Days gone and the problem isn’t solved…

Try to find the problem please..

Thank you!

Sabina Support Team #64502

Can you update the plugin to fix this problem ?

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic Product page error (modified links) is closed to new replies.