Proportional thumbnails Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Proportional thumbnails

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi,
    I would really like to be able to display thumbnails without a crop effect. A proportionally smaller thumbnail.
    Is this possible? I’m doing a gallery for an artist and he doesn’t want to see his images cropped.
    We are looking for small thumbnail versions of the full size image, with caption below each.
    Your help is appreciated.

Craig

Oana Support Team #18236

Hello Craig,

Please send us a link.

Thank you.

This is the gallery – http://georgeraab.com/newsite/gallery/new-work-2/

I would like it to look like this old gallery I made here – http://www.georgeraab.com/newgallery/newwork.php?id=11

Notice how the thumbnail images aren’t cropped they are sized down proportionally, maintaining the full image aspect ratio.

Thank you for you assistance.

Craig

Oana Support Team #18411

Hello Craig,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP info login in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #18455

Hello Craig,

Please check if the WP username is correct.

Thank you.

Sorry about that, it should work now.

Hi, just wondering if there’s any answers/solutions yet?
    I see the gallery link I sent is now not showing any images, so I hope that it’s being worked on.
    I would like to know an answer soon, so I know if I need to look at a different gallery or template.

Thank you,
    Craig

Oana Support Team #18975

Hello Craig,

I’m sorry for the late response. This problem occurs because of NextGEN. A solution would be to add the images in the gallery again and to make the initial size of the thumbnails, without having to be enlarged.

Thank you.

I’m really disappointed in the time it took you to respond with what looks like a generic response that doesn’t pertain to my issue.
    My problem is not the blurry thumbnails, I know how to fix that. My issue is your template making all the thumbnails the same size, even tho the full size images are all different sizes. Some are tall, some are narrow. I want the thumbnails to be proportional to the full size image, like in the example I had shown you.
    I guess I will have to look elsewhere.

Craig

Oana Support Team #19183

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. If you can help with something, please let us know.

Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic Proportional thumbnails is closed to new replies.