Remove pagination form Thumbnail Gallery WordPress Plugin Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Remove pagination form Thumbnail Gallery WordPress Plugin

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi thanks for the plugin.
    It helped me a lot creating the gallery i wanted. However after added 10 new galleries to the category and displaying them on the website something strange happen.
    Looks like the plugin can display only 10 galleries per page. The creating new page with other 10 and again new page with other 10..

Here is a link
    http://www.nickkane.clever-click.co.uk/category/commercial/
    http://www.nickkane.clever-click.co.uk/category/residential/

I need them all to be on the one page/ category without extra pages.
    I don’t want the numbers and button on this page

I’ve noticed the the cod for this is that:

Please advice how to solve the problem
    Thanks a lot

Sabina Support Team #63109

Hello,

Please send your WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply has been marked as private. Only the author and moderators can view it.

Sabina Still didn’t hear from you?
    Can you help me with this issue?
    Thanks
    Simon

Morning Sabina still didn’t here from you.. and i cant see any changes for the pagination on the Thumbnail Gallery.

Please let me know when you can do this. Alternatively please advise me how i can do this so.

Thanks

Morning Sabina still didn’t here from you.. and i cant see any changes for the pagination on the Thumbnail Gallery.

Please let me know when you can do this. Alternatively please advise me how i can do this so.

Thanks

Sabina Support Team #63666

I am sorry for the delay.
    I see you could remove the pagination.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.