resize calender for multiple dates on the same line Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) resize calender for multiple dates on the same line

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Hi.

I see an entry was made for the calender resizing, but how escapes me. I’m not too computer literate…aopolgies.

I want to display; say january and february possibly march on the same line, so a 3×4 table in effect, that could resize when the need requires, currently I have them all in a seperate rows. great, but not what I want on the computer screen.
    like this
    http://www.encantada-vacation.com/Calendar.html

can you help?

http://www.encantada-vacation.com/Sites/Calendar.html is the one that needs to change.

thanks.

Kevin

Marian Support Team #38923

Hello

Please send us your ftp info ( as private reply ) to do it for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi Thanks.

Hope you understand I dont feel comfortable doing it that way. if you could indicate how to change to me, I then have the ability should I need to change it back later on.

Thanks.

Kevin

Hi Marian.

could you send the how to through to my email, I have spoken to my ISP, and they are not comfortable with anyone else using the ftp. mentioned something along the lines of responsibility, and if anything goes wrong…

I’m just using all the code as supplied, no tweaks.

Thanks

Kevin

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #39969

Hello

I can’t explain how to do it because i need to a lot of modifications.
    Please create a temporary ftp and i will do it for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #40282

Hello

I’m afraid that there are a lot of modifications and this is custom work.
    Custom work is paid. If you to pay for this changes you must contact us at studios@dotonpaper.net

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi.

What modifications are required please.

the code is all standard HTML5 CSS3 so i am a little uncertain as to the modifications you refer to.

thanks

Marian Support Team #40312

Hello

Our calendar don’t have this feature.( to display resized multiple months on same line. )
    To add this feature we need to make some changes in code.
    We need to do modifications in main js file.
    The html of the calendar is generated in main js file.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Marian.

Hi.

So how long, and what cost, please.

thanks

Marian Support Team #40339

Hello

In maximum 2-3 hours will be ready.
    You must contact our manager at studios@dotonpaper.net and he will tell you how much cost.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic resize calender for multiple dates on the same line is closed to new replies.