Responsive settings? Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi,
    I’d like to make the thumbnail scroller more responsive for viewing both on a smartphone as well as desktop. I have looked into changing the css code for the

, but the thumbnails don’t resize responsively, only the container. Is there a way for the thumbnail images to responsively change size? Or perhaps pull in a different php file for the smartphone that uses different thumbnails and settings? (I have a smartphone.css and tablet.css)
    There’s a demo of my site here: http://www.gazzard.info
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Ovidiu Support Team #2435

Hi,

You have to go in the settings and edit @line 51 UltraResponsiveEnabled from false to true.

It was line 27 of the “jquery.dop.NextGENThumbnailScroller.js” for anyone else asking.. not sure about line 51!… thanks for your response – it will do, though I was hoping for it to be a bit more responsive, as in changing the height of the scroller, not just the width. The finger swipe action on android is nice..

Ovidiu Support Team #2472

Hi,

Sorry for not explaining it better the responsive setting is located in nggallery/gallery-dop-thumbnail-scroller.php

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Responsive settings? is closed to new replies.