Scroller does not appear – save gallery appears once then gone again Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Scroller does not appear – save gallery appears once then gone again

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hi there,

Very odd issue.. The scroller does not appear in any browser.

If I save the gallery or clear the image cache, the next time I load the page the gallery appears – but subsequent loads is back to the same problem.

When viewing the source, I see the images but the jQuery doesnt appear to be firing.

I am not loading jQuery from any other source as far as I know, and it is queued in my functions.php file.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Andrew

Oana Support Team #20830

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP login info in a private reply so we can check the problem.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  atmweb.

Oana Support Team #20996

Hello,

Please check now.

Thank you.

That seems to have worked – what was the problem?

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #21053

Hello,

We have added the latest version of our product. Lately, the folks at WP have made different changes so it took this. In the future you won’t have any problems.

Thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Scroller does not appear – save gallery appears once then gone again is closed to new replies.