Scroller suddenly stopped working Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Scroller suddenly stopped working

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

• It has been buggy for a little while in terms of getting photos in the scroller, and it was working fine earlier today, but when I went to update some of the captions, the scroller does now does not show up at all on the home page. Can you take a look? http://www.womenspeerconnection.com. The scroller is supposed to show up under WPC Guest Speakers (between the lines), where it has all along until now. Thank you.

Marian Support Team #36219

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Hello.

Again, just checking if there was any resolution to this.

Thank you.

Marian Support Team #36621

Hello

You must contact your hosting company and tell to fix this problem:

They must add reading permissions on the file frontend-ajax.php.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello. It’s been five days and no resolution. Client is getting annoyed. Can you please answer my last private message where implemented what you suggested and it did not work?

Hello. Still waiting for a response so I can fix this problem for my client.

Marian Support Team #37101

Hello

Please try to set permissions : 7555 or 7777 on dopts/frontend-ajax.php file.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Marian.

Marian Support Team #37381

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Marian.

It does have reading permissions. I went in and checked it myself and set them all to read – write – execute as per your instructions (file was already set for the read).

Marian Support Team #37558

Hello

Please give us again access to your ftp to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic Scroller suddenly stopped working is closed to new replies.