Scrolling only loading half of the thumbnail Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Scrolling only loading half of the thumbnail

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• The scrollers on my site seem to only be showing half of the thumbnail images inside the slider.

How to I fix this?

Hovershotsapv.com/about-us/

I paid for this. I’d appreciate some assistance. exactly half of my thumbnails are showing unless you click to open the full image. Can someone help please? Orthwise I would like a full refund as your product does not work as initially described.

Ovidiu Support Team #7761

Hi,

The problem is caused by a CSS conflict. To solve it you have to go to wp-content/themes/customizr/inc/css/red.css @line 105 and remove max-width: 100%;

Thank you for the response, but this has not fixed the issue.
    Removing that sequence simply distorted the logo at the top of the page.
    It had no effect on the slider thumbnails.

The issue im having is specifically with the thumbnail sliders only loading half
    Of the thumbnail. This is especially on google chrome, and any mobile device regardless of manufacturer.

Any more thoughts?

Support Team Support Team #7902

Hello,

Try to remove from http://hovershotsapv.com/wp-content/themes/customizr/inc/css/red.css @line 9146:

Thank you

Thank you very much for your prompt and accurate response.
    This has fixed my issue completely. The plugins work very well aside from the issues with the theme confliction.

I will keep code canyon and the rest of your network in mind when looking for web resources.

Ovidiu Support Team #8103

Glad to help don’t forget to rate this item.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Scrolling only loading half of the thumbnail is closed to new replies.