Search form Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• I`m really sorry i have so many problems…

I’m trying to use the search form and i attached the search.php in the right place in the form on the page but it doesn´t work properly.
    It’s like if the form doesn´t see search.php, and it show me, an image of the gallery in the same page…Why?
    I tryed with an other form i found and it works, or at least it opened the right page, then i have to work more to have the right result, but this it doens´t depend from you.
    I put online the page Airbus-html, there are both the form and you can see how they work both.

You have my FTP datas, I don´t write them anymore.

Thanks
    PP

In this part :

<form action=”#” method=”get” id=”searchform” role=”search” onsubmit=”return false;”>

If I eliminate onsubmit=”return false;” it use the right page, but i’m not an expoert and I don´t know if it´s a prt realyy useful or not, i don´t want that maybe i solve this problem and later i have an other one…..

and the search button doens´t work , i can click it but ..nothing

I solved all problems eliminating onsubmit=”return false;”

I wait your answer to know if it´s all ok so, or fi I have other problems that now I don´t know.

Thks

I was thinking that i solved it but it`s not so

this is the form:

<form action=”search.php” method=”get” id=”searchform” role=”search” >
    <label for=”q”>Search for:</label>
    <input type=”submit” id=”searchsubmit” value=”” />
    <input type=”text” name=”q” id=”q” onfocus=”this.value = ”” onblur=”this.value = ‘Digita e premi Invio…'” value=”Digita e premi Invio…” />
    <br class=”clear” />
    </form>

In a first moment clicking on the button or using enter it was not possible visualize thepage search.php
    Now i solved it and in both case it was possible but they show me always the page like if it was not possible find the word , without the right results and the problem were not in search.php.
    Now using Enter it works properly, it show me the page with the right result, it’s possible now because i changed Label for; Name and Id from “s” to “q”…I#m not an expert and i have not idea which is diefference, but now it works.

Clicking on the Search button unlucky it doesn´t work properly, it show me only the page without the right results and like if the searched word doesn´t exist….Can you help me?

Pier Paolo

I solved the problem

I changed the for like here

<form action=”search.php” method=”get” id=”searchform” role=”search” onsubmit=”return true;”>
    <label for=”q”>Search for:</label>
    <input type=”submit” id=”searchsubmit” value=”” />
    <input type=”text” name=”q” id=”q” onfocus=”this.value = ”” value=”Type and hit enter…” />
    <br class=”clear” />
    </form>

Now it works properly

Thank you

Oana Support Team #10137

Hello,

I’m glad that the problem has been resolved and that everything is working properly.
    Please don’t forget to rate this item.

Have a nice day

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #10266

Hello,

If you have any other questions don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Search form is closed to new replies.