Set as private reply Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Set as private reply

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 3 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• The topic Problem with showing several backend on one page is closed to new replies. I don’t see any place to reply and set “Set as private reply”. Please help.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #13204

Hello

Can you create a database for test ?

Best Regards,
    Support Test

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #13763

Hello

You must add writing permissions on data folder and everything will works perfect.( if you don’t know how to do this please contact your webhosting company )

Best Regards,
    Support Team

The problem is not to save data, but make the two calendars working properly. The writing permissions are fine.
    I have already described the problem here
    http://envato-support.dotonpaper.net/forums/topic/problem-with-showing-several-backend-on-one-page-3/
    and Oana sad she knows how to fix it, and then she has closed the topic.

Everyting is fine for the first calendar, but when I need to change something in the second one – none of the buttons Submit, Reset or Close for the second calendar are working, while I still can work with the first calendar. So I refresh the browser every time I switch from one calendar to another.

Marian Support Team #13788

Hello

Our example save calendars data in data folder. For every calendar generate a file called contextCALENDARID.txt . The calendar is not working because our item don’t have permissions to save data in data folder.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Marian.

Hej,
    There are two files in the data folder: content1.txt and content2.txt, but it doesn’t help. For me it is more important that buttons are working, not saving the data – I have already a working calendar (with database ) in some other place and I am happy with it. My client, on the other hand, is not happy that he must refresh the browser every time he needs to change prices in the second, third calendar.

Marian Support Team #14173

Hello

Your problem is fixed now. You can use it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thank you so much. Now it’s working as it’s supposed to.
    Best regards
    Tanya

Marian Support Team #14177

Hello

Glad i could help you. If you like our plugin please don’t forget to rate it.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic Set as private reply is closed to new replies.