Settings in gallery-drop-wall-grid-gallery.php do nothing Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Settings in gallery-drop-wall-grid-gallery.php do nothing

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• I am feeling a bit of buyers remorse with this one. Nothing I do with the settings change the shape of the thumbnails. I am working on a test site here: http://test.kraftwerkk9.com.

I was really hoping that there would be a way to display captions above the thumbnails too, bt that doesn’t seem possible.

Marian Support Team #45699

Hello

Please give us more details.
    How do you want to look and to work and we will try to help you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me. I am trying to emulate the image boxes below the slider on this page: https://kraftwerkk9.com/
    I have been trying to work with the ngg basic thumbnail gallery because it will allow for captions but I have just run into the limitation that I can’t make it link to anything. I like the way this plugin works better, but I need to be able to style it to match. I really do hope you can help.

Thank you very much.

Marian Support Team #45948

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to do it for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

I decided to get a head start and installed the NGG custom fields plugin and started setting it up.

Does this extension depend on NExt gen pro or can it work with the basic version?

Marian Support Team #46087

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    No. Must work also with basic version.
    Do you still need help ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Yes, if you can show me how to get the captions to show up that would be very helpful. I found that the settings take a while to take effect, like there is a cache or something.
    Thanks for your help.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

I have not heard from you in a while. Have you decided that you are not able to help with this?

Marian Support Team #47032

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    If you want that caption to be over the image you must open themes/kraftwerkk9/nggallery/assets/gui/css/jquery.dop.NextGENWallGridGallery.css file and replace this :

with :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Marian.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic Settings in gallery-drop-wall-grid-gallery.php do nothing is closed to new replies.