Settings questions Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello from Sweden,

I have a couple of questions regarding the settings. This here is my testing gallery:

http://foreningen9liv.se/soker-nytt-hem/vuxna-katter/

–  “ThumbnailWidth”: 200, “ThumbnailHeight”: 0, = Do I have to set a value there ? I have images that are in horizontal format and some in vertical format. Before installing this template NGG fixed it that i could still see the whole vertical thumbnail by resizing it to the height of the horizontal format thumbnails.

– When I hover wth the mouse over the thumbnail, the image title is displayed. Do I have to fix the text color in “LabelTextColor” even when I don’t hover over the image ?

– How do I add more text under the image than just the title ?

– What does CaptionTitleColor do ? What does ToolTip do ? I am not a coder so this means nothing to me. So what exactly does “ThumbnailsInfo”: “label /tooltip”do ? What is the difference between label and tooltip ? Where do add the tooltip info ?

Regards,

Jennifer

Ovidiu Support Team #1580

Hi,

1. Can you please be more specific because I don’t understand.

2. Yes, you have to edit the color.

3. That is not possible.

4. The CaptionTitleColor edits the color of the caption in the lightbox. The tooltip is like the label but only appears when you hover over the image.  The info in the tooltip is the title of the image.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic Settings questions is closed to new replies.