Setup roles to only see booking calendar plugin in backend and also only own cal Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) Setup roles to only see booking calendar plugin in backend and also only own cal

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Due to no frontend edit or google cal sync I go for the backend edit but backend needs to be limited to only calendar and also own calendar for the specified roles. Furthermore need to limit parts of calendar such as payment gateway but not prices.
    How do I do this?

In advance thx.

Sabina Support Team #64435

Hello,

You can assign only one calendar to a user.
    The user will be able to manage only that calendar.

To limit parts as payment gateway, you have to hide it from the code at the moment.
    In a future update, permissions will be more advanced.

I am sorry for the late answer, I was away.
    Best Regards,
    Support Team

Its fine that it is only 1 calendar per user.
    Whats your advice/recommendation on limiting the WP backend? Do I need something like this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/ or better ways?
    And for Limiting inside Booking Calendar – can you give some pointers on where the sections are located in the code?

Sabina Support Team #64721

I am sorry for the delay.

Yes, you can use a designated plugin to manage dashboard access for users.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Setup roles to only see booking calendar plugin in backend and also only own cal is closed to new replies.