SLIDESHOW NOT SHOWING Status:

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 24 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  novawebb 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

• Hi!

I did an upgrade to NextGEN Version: 2.0.33 on my multisite and after that the gallery will not show: http://www.linkluxuryproperties.com/se/villa-i-la-zagaleta-benahavis-costa-del-sol/

I’m not sure if it was the upgrade of the NextGEN plugin, or the upgrade to WordPress 3.6.1 that changed things…

Please advise!

Ovidiu Support Team #5520

Hi novawebb,

The problem does not occur because of our product. This error is caused by this plugin:
    wp-content/plugins/cyclone-slider-2/templates/thumbnails/script.js?ver=2.7.6
    Please solve, if something occurs, please contact us.

Have a nice day.

Hi again!

Thank you for your reply. However, the issue remains, although I now have deleted the suggested conflicting plugin…

What should I do next?

Bump…

Things were working fine this morning when I looked, until I reloaded the page. Then it went blank again…

Please help!

Ovidiu Support Team #5559

Hi,

Please send us the WP admin on private.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Ovidiu.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Ovidiu Support Team #5604

Hi,

The problem is a jQuery conflict. This appaers when there are multiple version of jQuery loaded. To solve this problem you will need a newer version of jQuery:

Thank you.

Ovidiu Support Team #5655

Hi,

Our plugin works with a larger version of jQuery, therefore I said to update.

Thank you.

Hi again!

Ok, so I update your plugin and everything will be ok?

Ovidiu Support Team #5658

Hi,

Please send us the FTP info on private.

Thank you.

Hi again,

Is someone working on this or should I look into it myself??

Since it is working on the Russian page, there must be something which can be copied from it…

Bump.

Is anyone working on this? I need to know if I should change plugin? My client is demanding an answer, and I have none to give.

So, if none gets back to me, I have to drop your plugin and look for another that works.

I expect an answer soon!

Ovidiu Support Team #5978

Hi,

Regarding the English if you check in Chrome in the console you will see a TypeError that is causing this issue.

For the Swedish version please send us the admin login info so we can see the issue.

Hi!

Would it be possible for you to fix the error, and then I can replicate your fix on the other languages myself?

I’m not sure where to edit in order to fix the English page…

Or at least guide me how to fix it?

Please?

Ovidiu Support Team #6237

Hi,

We don’t know what is causing this error, we can check if you send us the FTP and WP admin login info so we can check.

Support Team Support Team #6257

Hello,

First of all I recommend you use one template with a language plugin like WPML. You are going to save lot’s of time in development.

1. I see on Russian template everything work.
    2. In English you need to copy the gallery template in theme folder.
    3. For Swedish language try to duplicate Russian header.php again and modify it.

Thank you

Ovidiu Support Team #6308

Hi,

The problem is caused by an error in the jQuery file. This, from what we can see, is caused by the theme that it isn’t using a jQuery function correctly. Please contact the theme creator for more information.

Hi!

This is indeed strange, as it is using the same theme as the other two languages. Should they not use the same jQuery file?

I will look into this and see if I can correct it. Please, if you have any further thoughts or suggestions I will gladly accept them!

Once again, thank you for your support!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic SLIDESHOW NOT SHOWING is closed to new replies.