Slow Gallery loading time Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Slow Gallery loading time

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Hi there,

Thank you for your help so far in getting this plugin up and running on my site. I have used this plugin for the past few months and love the ease of uploading and arranging the gallery, but the slow-loading time is still a major problem. I have optimized the images and tried a variety of tactics to increase page speed, but this plugin seems to be especially slow across multiple platforms. I usually have one gallery per page, here is an example: http://www.mparchitectsnyc.com/work/urban/queens-plaza/

I will reply in a private message with my WP and FTP login info.

Thank you!

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #47016

Hello

I’ve checked your problem and everything works perfect.
    Do you still have this problem ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Yes the gallery is always the last thing to load on the page. Many users across multiple platforms (using chrome, firefox as well as android and iphone) have complained to me about this :(

But I’ve since come across an even more pressing problem – I just tried to create a new gallery and the gallery is now stuck forever loading like this: http://www.mparchitectsnyc.com/work/residential/highline-terraces/

In the backend area, all of the pictures have uploaded as question marks, I can’t see preview of them. I uploaded using the “Multiple files upload” option, same method as for all the other galleries. Please advise as soon as possible. Thank you!

Marian Support Team #47474

Hello

I need also your phpMyadmin info ( as private reply ) to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #47703

Hello

I’ve tried to check your problem but when i opened your website i received this error:

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Sorry about that, it It should work now.

Marian Support Team #47803

Hello

Done. You can use it now.
    I just put 0 in wp-admin -> Thumbnail Gallery -> Gallery wid ID 1 -> Image Display Time field. ( was 1000 )

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic Slow Gallery loading time is closed to new replies.