Smooth continuous scroll speed Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Smooth continuous scroll speed

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi,

I am automatically continuously scrolling logos from left to right in a loop. I’ve set the slideshow time to 0 for continuous replay. It’s a little bit jumpy but I want to know how to slow the continuous scroll to about half the current speed and I don’t see any settings that will allow me to do this. Can you let me know how to slow down the scroll speed in the plugin file(s).

Many thanks for a really well written plugin with a comprehensive and well thought out back-end.

Lauren

Ovidiu Support Team #5388

Hi,

The plugin is jumpy at the beginning because the images are loading.

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately its not the answer I was looking for. I had only one question and that was;

” Can you let me know how to slow down the scroll speed in the plugin file(s).”

In other words, what do I have to change and in what file (JS, PHP etc.) to slow down the left to right speed when continuously scrolling?

Thank you.

Ovidiu Support Team #5418

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for your appreciation, matters to us.
    Please send us the WP admin to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com and also please put the link of this topic in the email.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Smooth continuous scroll speed is closed to new replies.