System Wont transfer to Paypal or log pending reservation requests Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) System Wont transfer to Paypal or log pending reservation requests

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I set up a calendar with all required Paypal info but the system will not transfer anyone to Paypal to pay. How are people supposed to get to Paypal?

An email is sent to both admin and the purchaser after they click the book button (again not being transferred to Paypal), but the reservation requests don’t show in the back anywhere – the reservations area is empty. And since no one can pay anyway, not sure what to do here.

Very confused as to how this should work – please advise as the documentation is lacking.

Okay so I figured out that it was not transferring to Paypal because the calendar setting to turn Paypal on, kept defaulting back to off – even after I turned it on and saved…. This keeps happening for some reason and not sure what is triggering it. Just FYI. I have not yet tested to see if Paypal worked are reservations are recorded yet…. so the 2nd issue might stand but will notify once tested.

I would like to suggest that the “extras” be used to reduce the number of things available (or can optionally). For instance, I need this to have a total of 14 available, but also need to know how many adults and how many kids…. and price figured based on that – as it is now, the reservations total has to be set to one only in order to use prices from extras for adults and kids – leaving over booking a possibility.

Sabina Support Team #64812

Hello,

If the Paypal issue persists send the WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

In a future update, there will be options for Extras to affect availability.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic System Wont transfer to Paypal or log pending reservation requests is closed to new replies.