Thumbnail gallery doesn't appear on published page Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Thumbnail gallery doesn't appear on published page

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi,

This is a continuation of this thread: http://envato-support.dotonpaper.net/forums/topic/thumbnail-gallery-insert-code-button-disappeared-from-postpage-editor/#post-45942

For some reason I can’t reply to that thread. It’s still not fixed. The thumbnail gallery button now appears on my post/page editor, but when I publish the page it’s blank.

I’m not clear on the instructions am I supposed to permanently disable W3 Total Cache? I thought this is something important thing to have. Anyway, I disabled it and cleared my browser cache. And nothing appears on the published page.

I tested it by opening the page in a different browser, still nothing.

Thanks

Marian Support Team #47462

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #48376

Hello

I’ve tried to connect to your ftp but i received this error :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic Thumbnail gallery doesn't appear on published page is closed to new replies.