Thumbnail gallery insert code button disappeared from post/page editor Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Thumbnail gallery insert code button disappeared from post/page editor

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hi there,

I just noticed that the thumbnail gallery button is missing from my page editor. The plugin, as far as I see, hasn’t been updated since I last installed it. I downloaded it again anyway and reinstalled it, and no change.

I tried manually entering the shortcode in and that doesn’t work either. How can I get the button back and be able to use the plugin?

Thanks!

Marian Support Team #44687

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #45207

Hello

I need your ftp user , ftp host address and ftp password ( as private reply ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #45508

Hello

I need also your wordpress login informations: username, password and login link ( as private reply ) to fix your problem.

Bes Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Marian.

Marian Support Team #45942

Hello

Fixed.
    To make it works now you must :
    1 disable CDN & cache plugin.
    2 Clear your browser cache

Then will works perfect.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Thumbnail gallery insert code button disappeared from post/page editor is closed to new replies.