Thumbnail Gallery Theme – Nothing appears Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Thumbnail Gallery Theme – Nothing appears

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello. I am trying to install the Thumbnail Gallery theme that I purchased on Code Canyon. I have copied the theme’s nggallery folder to the folder of my theme so /wp-content/themes/gallery/nggallery/ but when I use the shortcode provided (after changing the gallery ID) nothing appears!

Test page is here http://josephcolangelo.com/dev/stills/. You can see that at top under my heading “thumbnail gallery template shortcode” nothing appears. This is using shortcode [nggallery id=6 template=dop-thumbnail-gallery]

And then under that is the normal NGG shortcode [nggallery id=6]

How can I get the theme to appear?

Thanks for your help.

Oana Support Team #11880

Hello,

Please send us admin & FTP login info, in a private reply, so we can have a look.

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #11917

Hello,

The problem arises because the plugins / magic-video-gallery / assets / js / magic-video-gallery.js. The plugin has a few lines of code that causes the error. I comment this lines:

and everything work perfectly. Please check.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Oana.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Thumbnail Gallery Theme – Nothing appears is closed to new replies.