Thumbnail Scroller (jQuery Plugin) – iPad Touch not working Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (jQuery Plugin) Thumbnail Scroller (jQuery Plugin) – iPad Touch not working

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Hello,

I read some other posts here where the Thumbnail Scroller was not working well on iPads and I am having the same problem. When touching on iPad it just scrolls to the left or right. Once in a while you can get it to pop open the lightbox but it is difficult and frustrating.

I specifically purchased this to work in and iPad and It says it works on mobile but I am having problems. Please advise.

Best Regards,

– MrMo

Marian Support Team #36632

Hello

Please send us a test link to see your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Here is the link although it works the same on the samples and examples that I see.

http://review.mbfsfcppvideos.com

Thank you.

Marian Support Team #36874

Hello

I need your ftp info to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hi,

I would prefer that you send me the fix. I typically do not give out FTP access. Can you send it to me? Can you email directly?

Thanks,

Marian Support Team #37105

Hello

You must enabled swipe.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello,

It is already set to true in the settings.xml file.

In the index.php file
    SettingsFilePath': ‘dopts/xml/settings.xml’,

In Settings.xml…
    <LightboxNavigationTouchDeviceSwipeEnabled>true</LightboxNavigationTouchDeviceSwipeEnabled>

The problem is that it is too sensitive and instead of popping up the light box it just scrolls the thumbnails.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Marian Support Team #37203

Hello

I need your ftp to make some tests.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #37379

Hello

Ok.You can send it on marian.bucur@dotonpaper.net. ( write a private message when you do it. )

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic Thumbnail Scroller (jQuery Plugin) – iPad Touch not working is closed to new replies.