thumbnail scroller not updating or changing Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) thumbnail scroller not updating or changing

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi,

I am a developer and have your plugin in three of my clients sites and am about to put it in the 4th one.

I installed the third one to this URL yesterday:
    http://66.147.244.132/~msivikin/

It is the third sample on the page. The other two are part of the theme and do not have the editing capacity that your plugin gives.

Purchase code:
    fbe4a999-e350-4490-87ae-88914d050fd5

The pljugin is installed and read write on the Uploads folder and all folders inside have been changed to 777.

The plugin however will not edit.

I had this same issue with the last install and had to contact you to fix it.

Thank you,
    Gina

Oana Support Team #17019

Hello Gina,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP info login in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  ginapalermo.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  ginapalermo.

Oana Support Team #17196

Hello Gina,

I tested it and I see that everything works and displays perfectly. Can you please give more details regarding the problem?

Thank you.

The thumbnail scroller will not edit at all. I cannot change colors, sizes, borders.

http://66.147.244.132/~msivikin/sample/

I have changed the settings to be several colors, and 250 height/width for the thumbnails, 300 height and it is not updating. It is still displaying at 150×150 white background which was the default.

Thank you,
    Gina

Oana Support Team #17211

Hello Gina,

To change the width and height for the thumbnail, you must edit this line in back-end Dashboard-> Thumbnail Scroller -> Edit Scroller -> Styles & Settings for a Thumbnail:

Thumbnail Widthpx: 250px;
    Thumbnail Heightpx: 250px;

Please check: http://66.147.244.132/~msivikin/sample/

Thank you.

Thank you. I do know how to edit it and if you look at the current scroller in the site I have made edits in the dashboard.

The edits are however not changing the scroller. Is there a permission problem still or some sort of conflict?

Thank you,
    Gina

Oana Support Team #17252

Hello Gina,

I guess you edit General Settings (pencil icon above scroller list) and not Scroller Settings (pencil icon above thumbnails). If you edit the settings in the right place I’m sure is work perfectly, please try.

Thank you.

Interesting. I did go in and make a couple of changes and this time they took. When I went in again and tried to change some of the colors again it did not update.

Wondering now if it is a browser issue. I’m using Firefox.

Thank you,
    Gina

Oana Support Team #17328

Hello Gina,

There may be a problem and the browser, I use Chrome and it works perfectly. You could make some changes in the scroller and to use Chrome?

Thank you.

Thank you that was it.

This is working now.

Have a wonderful day.

Gina

Oana Support Team #17369

Hello Gina,

Glad I could help. Please take a few seconds to rate the item here.

Thank you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic thumbnail scroller not updating or changing is closed to new replies.