Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) not Responsive Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) not Responsive

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Hello,

I just installed this plugin which I just bought, I configured new slider, marked Responsive Enabled and Ultra Responsive Enabled but on the website it is not seem to be responsive. It is pushing all content, which without this plugin enabled is fully responsive.

Support Team Support Team #6464

Hello,

Please send me a link.

Thank you

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Support Team Support Team #6467

Hello,

Please also send me admin login info & FTP in a private reply. The problem is caused by some CSS display: table; you use but there are a few, so I will like to add just a small javascript to fix it.

Thank you

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Ovidiu Support Team #6654

Hi,

Glad that you managed to fix the problem. Don’t forget to rate this item.

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) not Responsive is closed to new replies.